Friday, June 03, 2016

Defending myself about Diabetes politics with magazine evidence

After the disagreement with Johanna about the facts, I found more evidence/warning. This was written in the Diabetes Educator's magazine yesterday:


Do you realise this means I need to order supplies this month and fill in some form before or after my first order of supplies after July 1 to get an extension so I can still buy test strips.  They cost me $1 something now for a whole packet.  Lancets I could get cheaper through the Diabetes Association online than a chemist because they stocked el cheapo brands.  Without subsidy, the packets cost $60? So who is going to be able to afford to prick their finger to keep an eye on things or when introducing a new food anyway?  Stupid, stupid Government. #auspol #diabetes

No comments: